Date(s) - 18/10/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Greshams Sports and Social Club
East Suffolk Prostate Cancer Support Group (registered charity no 1164097) invites ALL men ages around 45 – 70 to a PSA blood test
Just come along on the night, tell your Father, Brother and friends!
This is a very popular night at Greshams so we recommend arriving early. You are more than welcome to relax in our bar area or grab a bite to eat in our restaurant.
– Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men
– Over 47,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 129 men every day
– Every 45 minutes one man dies from prostate cancer – that’s more than 11,000 men every year
– 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime
– Over 330,000 men are living with and after prostate cancer
For more information on prostate cancer, please visit https://prostatecanceruk.org/